Friday, July 4, 2008

What A True Friend Can Do

Assalamualaikum,

Kini semuanya dah berubah apabila tibanya semester kedua. Aku ingatkan bolehlah kekal or we still can happy together, but it not happen yet and we become far and far and far. Before this, when we meet, at least smiling will painted but not now like we do not know each other.Sometimes it very sad until a tear appear from my eyes. You know, he like my brother but I don't know what actually happen in our relation.

I hope we still like this. I just think positive and sometimes, I blame myself. Maybe it was my fault because made him uncomfortable with me. My best thinking is our communication was less. Maybe it is a main factor. One more thing is, may be he want me to study without think of him. Moreover, I will take my PMR this year. So, don't think about the other. M I right?


I remember what my friend had said "Aku tak kan kacau die klu dia dah x cakap ngan aku". So, the point is, bukan lah aku tak kan cakap ngan die, tapi aku biarkan die rasa bebas dari aku, senang kata macam x kenal aku. Mungkin ini akan lebih selesa bagi die. Tapi lagi seorang tu aku x leh kacau sangat sebabnya, raamai senior suka kat die. Favourite boy la kut.

Macam aku kata

Kalau kita sayang die,
Tak semestinya kita bersama dengan dia,
Kalau kita sayang dia,
Buktikannya dengan benarkan dia berbahagia dengan sesiapa juga.

Namun, jangan lupa untuk mendoakan kebahagiaan dia di akhirat.
Itulah tanda kasih seorang sahabat terhadap sahabatnya.

A true friend will let a friend happy with anyone as long as it is good for a friend.

I love both of you.

No comments: